v15 Chinese Characters
Hi Guys,

I just bought a MyGica ATV1900ac last week and i'm using the latest version of Kodi. By the way, KODI is amazing!

Whenever i use the remote control, if i accidentally hit a button that shifts between "Add-ons" and "Files" around the MOVIES section, the Chinese characters appears on my screen -- it will stay for about 2 seconds and disappears. I'm not sure if it's a bug or more than worst.

Has anyone here experienced the same i did?

Please advise.

Thank you.
I am assuming you are running it as it came, on android with kodi installed from playstore or sideloaded the apk from here.

Most likely, the box came pre-configured from the cn factory. You might wanna check the input/language settings and make sure you select all settings according to your preferences.

/ edit: i re-read your question and it came to me you might mean if the popping character itself is a bug. It's not ;-)
Helps going through large lists...
Oh, i thought i am being hacked by the Chinese. Smile As the characters are changing and seems like it has doing some changes in my setup...

(2015-12-21, 22:29)Atreyu Wrote: I am assuming you are running it as it came, on android with kodi installed from playstore or sideloaded the apk from here.

Most likely, the box came pre-configured from the cn factory. You might wanna check the input/language settings and make sure you select all settings according to your preferences.

/ edit: i re-read your question and it came to me you might mean if the popping character itself is a bug. It's not ;-)
Helps going through large lists...
Well, it shouldn't show if you are not touching any button.
You mentioned hitting a button.
My guess is, it's trying to 'browse' something at that moment. Browse a larger list, you'll see what i mean.
Anyway, i doubt you are being hacked, getting into a mediabox just doesnt seem interesting enough to me ;-)
Hackers can easily find a way to hack you once they got in to your network.

But, thank you for the information you shared.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chinese Characters0