(Isengard 15.2) Problems with music albums
I have got a few problems with music albums using Kodi 15.2 and Titan 3.5.60:

- sometimes the shown logo is wrong, e.g. within an album of canadian Leonard Cohen the logo of argentinean Punk-group "Attaque 77" is shown
- when playing a song of Cohens album the fanart of Attaque 77 is shown (the three guys are NOT brothers of Cohen ;-) )
When changing to the next song, the fanart of Cohen is shown for a second, just to change finally to the image of Attaque 77
- sometimes the disc-art of the disc is not the correct one, a wrong one is displayed or even left totally blank.

I tagged all mp3s with MP3tag and additionally created nfo-files for each artist and album. Each album is within a separate folder, which also contain "cdart.png" for the cd-art. I am just using the scrapper for local nfo-files neither do I use the CDArt-manager-Addon (is this necessary to display the disc-art correctly ?)

Using the confluence mod everything works fine, but obviously it doesn't use extra fanarts or disc-art.
I set up Kodi 16 Beta 4 together with the Titan Beta and a local database containing a copy of the music directory and it also works fine
(hopefully Jarvis will be released soon, we need urgently a working and useable music library....)

Anyone has got an idea what went wrong ?

watch gallery

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(Isengard 15.2) Problems with music albums0