HDHR - Kodi
Hello,

The HDHR has a tv guide app it uses for the local channels.

My question is: will I be able to add channels from Kodi into the HDHR tv guide also?

Thanks for any help.
The HDHomeRun View Add-on (that's the Video add-on, not this PVR add-on) provides its own guide from Silicon Dust. That guide data is only available for the upcoming 2 hours or so, and not readily available
Thanks!

Do you know if the Nextpvr Kodi app will pull HDhomerun channels into Kodi plus kodi live tv?
PseudoTV Live can automatically add hdhomerun channels fyi.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Thanks!

I've been looking into psuedoTV live.

Does anyone know if Kodi is compatible with SchedulesDirect?
That's being implemented into ptvl eventually. You can use that with an xmltv.xml file for ptvl
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2016-01-06, 11:03)bry- Wrote: PseudoTV Live can automatically add hdhomerun channels fyi.

Do you know exactly how this is done please?
Google is your friend. Yes KODI, SCHEDULESDIRECT, TVHEADEND (thru openelec) works flawlessly. Here is a screen shot of my guide :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDHR - Kodi0