Aeon Nox and Music Add-ons
Hi,

Apologies if this has been posted before. I did search but couldnt find anything.

I am having a problem in Aeon Nox whereby Music Apps will not work.

Is this a known bug and is there a fix for it?

Thanks in advance

Shaun
Not sure if this will help but you can try this.
Otherwise I have not had issues with music addons. I have not tried too many , would you please elaborate as to which particular addon/s you are having difficulty with ? For example... muzu.tv isnt working because the whole company & website has gone down ( receivership).
I have the same problem trying to use the radio addon. I have found out if I take it out of library mode its works. but if I go out of the addon and go back in I have to take it out of library mode again. is there anyway to disable the library mode on music?
Update skin shortcuts script works for me: https://github.com/BigNoid/script.skinshortcuts
(2016-01-11, 00:13)Warez Wrote: Update skin shortcuts script works for me: https://github.com/BigNoid/script.skinshortcuts

I think I have the same problem when I set a sub menu option to the Radio Addon, the Radio Addon opened but when selecting any of the options nothing happened. I thought it may be the way I set up the shortcut in the sub menu as I am new to using Aeon Nox.

If this is the same problem, would you let me know what steps I have to take to apply the solution at your link?
Download zip from git... instal zip in kodi Wink
(2016-01-13, 17:23)Warez Wrote: Download zip from git... instal zip in kodi Wink

Downloaded zip, installed from zip in Kodi, exit Kodi and restarted Kodi, and it worked Thanks

Where I am unsure is what did I download, why did I have to do it, why did Aeon Nox handle the shortcut/s that it allowed me to create?
•Jarvis changes to music shortcuts - Please be aware that the shortcuts used to access various areas of the music library have changed. Skin Shortcuts will do its best to update any actions to the Jarvis version when the menu is built, but if this doesn't work (or if you are using the 'Just Select' method) the user may need to reset the action for these shortcuts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox and Music Add-ons0