Removing movie from library
Lightbulb 
Would be nice to have a feature to remove movie from library AND delete files at the same time
not getting that from me.
howcome if I may ask? because currently it seems like double the work
tnx
I would love this feature as well. I use the TV library to browse and watch my shows, but have to switch back to the file view or go over to the file manager to delete files. There are certain shows where I delete each episode as I watch them, so this feature would be extremely useful. IMHO, it's the only thing lacking in the library view.
its not a safe operation. the video library contains stacks, rarred files, files on read only medium, +++. too much hassle and special cases.
for the most part the whole stack should be deleted. same goes for rarred files. readonly files are no different than today when I press delete. nothing happens to the files.
what about just showing the number of files being deleted by the operation

"XX files will be deleted if you continue"
What about a "Go To Directory" option? When selected it would open the file manager and go to the directory that contains the files associated with that library entry. Better yet, make a setting that could be enabled in AdvancedSettings that would automatically give a prompt ("Would you like to browse to the directory containing this library item") when a record is deleted.

I'm sure there's a better way of doing this, but this is the easiest solution I could think of. I'm guessing more than just 2 of us delete library items and the related files on a regular basis, so I'm sure it would be used.
as i said, not from me.

that doesnt mean it wont happen.
Or ultrabrutal's idea, which is even better, since it's simple to understand. It should be a separate item on the menu... leave "Delete from library" and add in "Delete library entry and files".

Thanks for your feedback on this, spiff, since you know the issues that could arise from such an operation. If it's really not possible to do it properly, manual deletion of the files remains an option.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Removing movie from library0