life.church
Hello. I would like an add-on for the site life.church. They offer both live and on-demand video streaming services. Though both would be nice, I am more into the on-demand aspect of the site. Don't know if this helps, but there is a Roku channel.

I will be using the add-on on the Amazon fire tv stick version of KODI.

Thank you.
(2015-12-25, 09:57)chazman14 Wrote: Hello. I would like an add-on for the site life.church. They offer both live and on-demand video streaming services. Though both would be nice, I am more into the on-demand aspect of the site. Don't know if this helps, but there is a Roku channel.

I will be using the add-on on the Amazon fire tv stick version of KODI.

Thank you.

Ask and ye shall receive... Smile

EDIT: Please download from post #6 below.

All content from the current 'Watch on Demand' section is available, as well as the Archives and Podcast.

Users can select 480, 720, or 1080 stream quality in the add-on settings.

The content from the Podcast seems to overlap the other two sections, and is only available in SD.

No live stream (yet). The live stream appears to be in rtmp format, and may take me some time to get that one working correctly, if at all. It doesn't appear to be very good quality though.

I've tested on Linux (Ubuntu 12.04 & Lubuntu 14.04), Mac OS (Lion), Android (Lollipop), and Windows (7), running Gotham, Helix, and Isengard, and experienced no issues.

If you have any issues with the add-on, please post a log (wiki).
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
DUDE, you are amazing!!!! Thank you very much. It works like a dream. I watched a few sermons already and they are fast loading and clear. Thank you very much. I have this installed on Amazon Fire TV Stick.
(2016-04-07, 05:48)chazman14 Wrote: DUDE, you are amazing!!!! Thank you very much. It works like a dream. I watched a few sermons already and they are fast loading and clear. Thank you very much. I have this installed on Amazon Fire TV Stick.

God is amazing. I am merely a vessel. Thanks for providing me with a way to contribute and help spread the good Word. Smile
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
Wow MetalChris huge thanks! Could you also help to make the addon for Edge too. I guess is similar and easy.

Explained before: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=268395
Updated version available. Includes the live stream and fixes for website changes.

Life.Church - v 0.0.4

If you have any issues with the add-on, please post a link to a log (wiki) on pastebin.com or similar site.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
life.church0