Scan and Crash
(2016-02-09, 07:03)McButton Wrote: Update: I DO remember seeing something about url links in the .nfo files. SOMETHING freaks out Kodi scrapes of local .nfos if this is present. I don't remember what though. I only had 1 and deleted it. It was like...the tvdb url link to the show itself (NOT the actors or trailers). As this is not needed, and Kodi wants the file to be local, the file is trying to get Kodi to look online. It loops and freaks out and shuts off.
I use .nfo files and pretty much always have. I use Media Master Center to create the .nfo files. I'm currently using v16 but even using different versions of v15 (and possibly v14) I've been getting the "Could not find scraper function GetArt" issue. It doesn't happen to every show, and it doesn't happen to every tv episode within each show. Show A might not detect a new episode one week, and then the next week it will detect without any problems.

The only way I can get it to detect is go into 'file' view and look at the content of the episode, then Kodi seems quite happy to add the episode to the library, .nfo info and all.

Surely more people have this issue from time to time? Any suggestions?
SPMC 16.4 - nVidia Shield TV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scan and Crash1