Is it possible to add a TV show not scraped from TheTVDB?
I am trying to figure out if it is possible to manually add a "crossover" episode from another series to the listings from the first series. TheTVDB only indexes the shows under the original series but I have no interest in the other series except for that one "crossover" episode. What I would like to know is if there is a way to manually insert that one episode, and if so how do I get it to follow the episode that it's paired with in the listings?

What I would LIKE to do is go into The TVDB and add that episode as a "special" but the series is locked so I can't.
You can create an NFO file for the crossover episode. Put the video file with the first series, and name it as if it were a special, with a unique episode number. In the NFO file, the tags displayseason and displayepisode determine where the episode is sorted among the regular episodes. The TV Episodes page suggests that you can include a URL to scrape data from, but I've never gotten it to work for individual episodes, so you'll probably have to include the plot and title and so on into the NFO file as well.
Sorry for the belated reply, but thank you so much, this is exactly what I needed!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is it possible to add a TV show not scraped from TheTVDB?0