PVR Series Recording
I noticed when I switched to Aeon MQ 6, there's no option for any type of series recording, not even a simple weekly option.

Is there anything I can do to get it working. Perhaps port the record dialogue window xml from another theme that has it, to get it working?
Probably need to know what PVR client you are using -- some had custom skin files. The whole setup for timers/recording is changed in Jarvis.

scott s.
Ahh of course. I'm using MediaPortal client/backend. I Seem to recall the Titan skin has series recording working ok with it.

Even if I can hack up a simple page, that would be more than enough. it's almost a deal breaker for me, but I don't want to switch to another theme if I can help it.
Ok you need to copy the skin file from addons/pvr.mediaportal.tvserver/resources/skins/skin.aeonmq5/720p/DialogRecordSettings.xml to the 720p skin folder.

All this information is in the forums under pvr mediaportal.

All skins need a version of DialogRecordSettings.xml for mediaportal series to work.

The other option for the addon is to rename skin.aeonmq5 to skin.aeonmq6
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
Thanks heaps, I appreciate your patience with me! I'm usually pretty good at figuring this stuff out by finding the xml files. I've managed to do this with a few things, but it'll take time to figure it out out!

I'll have a play with this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR Series Recording0