Funnier Moments - Add-on - Not working correctly
(2016-06-14, 07:51)Peavine912 Wrote: Funnier moments will not install with jarvis on firestick.....i need help please

What is the issue you are having?
You can't find the add-on at all and the repo doesn't exist. Also the links in this thread also don't work and return a 404 error.
(2016-09-29, 14:39)cruckus Wrote: You can't find the add-on at all and the repo doesn't exist. Also the links in this thread also don't work and return a 404 error.

Send me a private message giving me your email. It seems the repro and its source is dead, but I still have the zip version which worked on my latest device. If it breaks again though there is nothing that can be done.
My account is still new so I can't. Do you know if you can send me one as a link to me through pm?
I sent you a private vm
Hi Spoyser,

I had funnier moments working correctly can't remember how long I've been using it but this morning tried to go into it and as per the OP I'm having the same thing. I haven't tried Search but when I clicked on the top selection which plays random cartoons, that plays fine. However going into All Moments - I can see all the different cartoons but clicking into it displays blank.

It's weird.

Please can you help

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Funnier Moments - Add-on - Not working correctly1