Solved Donor Recognition Wall not updated any longer
I just noticed something strange on the donation page: not only that the Donor Recognition Wall seems to be "stuck", it shows different recent updates for me in both Firefox and Chrome (I'm on OS X). Specifically, it doesn't show any recent donations - usually there are some every day or so, but on Chrome it shows the latest donations from the 9th of December while strangely Firefox shows the latest donation from the 4th.

See screenshot from the same page from today 29th of December:

Did somebody notice this as well?
if i go there it' s from today
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Most recent donation is shown as Dec 4 for me, on Chrome (Windows 8.1)
I did some more tests:

Donation page on Dec 29 shows following recent Donations:

OS X 10.9.5
- Chrome 47 = shows Dec 9 (logged in - my main browser)
- Firefox 43.0.3 = shows Dec 4 (logged out)
- Safari 9.0 = shows Dec 4 (logged out)

Windows 7 = shows all Dec 4, all logged out
- Firefox 43.0.3
- Chrome 47
- IE 11

iOS 9.2

- Mobile Safari 9 = shows Dec 4 (logged out)

Maybe this helps figuring it out, don't know if it's the HTML on that page or some weird caching.
Showing today for me as well, and I'm not logged into to the website or anything. No idea what's going on for you guys, though I'm sure it's some kind of caching issue.

it was a caching issue indeed, should be fixed now.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Fixed for me... thanks! Smile
Thumbs Up 
(2015-12-30, 03:21)ronie Wrote: it was a caching issue indeed, should be fixed now.

Yes, seems to be fixed! Smile
Since i was logged in cache was ignored for me.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2015-12-30, 12:34)Martijn Wrote: Since i was logged in cache was ignored for me.

FYI: those issues were independent of the login-status in my browser, see my updated 2nd post.

But I can confirm that it's all solved now regardless of the login-status. Smile
I noticed this also. Seems fixed now.

However, I'm wondering: I donated $50 about 3 weeks ago, when would my forum status be updated to Donor?
I donatie 7 febr 2016, but. I see me not in the Donor Recognition Wall. How come this?

Nico
(2016-02-14, 18:30)nicogroot Wrote: I donatie 7 febr 2016, but. I see me not in the Donor Recognition Wall. How come this?

Nico

If you ask to remain anonymous, you won't go on the list. By default we have anonymous turned on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Donor Recognition Wall not updated any longer0