Can Not Watch Live Tv
I have a fully configured Windows 7 Media Center. Core i5, 8gig, 2tb and 6 tuners. Live TV works in Media Centre.

I can access and play the recorded TV files from other computers running Linux/Android Kodi (from normal videos and via ServerWMC client). I can view the guide and mark shows to be recorded, however when I try to access live TV, I get the error:

Channel could not be played. Check log for more information

Copy of the log here: http://pastebin.com/CkCBgvQY

Recorded TV share is marked as full access for "Everyone" and other Kodi machines can access and delete files.

I have also installed Kodi on the machine running WMC7 and serverwmc, and I get the same error.

All machines are on gigabit Ethernet.

On the server, under the tuner tab, I can not check the "Reset" boxes against any of the tuners.

Client are:
ARM Ubuntu Kodi 14
ARM Android 4.4 Kodi 15.2 (2 of these)
ARM Ardroid 5.0 Kodi 15.2
Windows 7 Kodi 15.2 (also WMC)
The channel you are tuning to is not generating data. I think this is happening because you have a range of tuner types on your server. When you tune to a channel serverwmc picks the tuner by going in the opposite order from the way wmc picks a tuner (the reason we do this I won't get into right now). So my guess is the tuner on the bottom of priority list for the channel being tuned to actually doesn't work (either at all or just for that channel). There are a number of ways to test this theory, but probably the simplest is to just set serverwmc to use the same order as wmc and see if it works. So try this, on the debug tab of serverwmc edit the settings file and change the following:

<Decoy_LiveStreamProtectLevel>1</Decoy_LiveStreamProtectLevel>

change the 1 to 0. Then save then restart serverwmc. Let me know if that works.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
Fantastic, this worked. I got the tuner working again so the default option also now works. Thanks for the help and ask your work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can Not Watch Live Tv0