Request PseudoTV Live support from Skinners
(2016-01-17, 03:41)Lunatixz Wrote: Second problem occurs when a user keys 'i' to bring up the overlay in PseudoTV Live, it will also bring up the standard kodi player OSD. I've never found a way to take over the actions, best I can do is force close the kodi osd before the PseudoTV Live one appears. It's sloppy and breaks the "experience" i'm trying to create for the user.

giving it some more thought, i think this won't happen on most skins, but is specific to confluence (and perhaps a few others).
most skins do use a infodialog (DialogFullScreenInfo.xml) to display the now playing info and this dialog will never appears since your addon is already handling the showinfo action.

but in confluence, this now playing info is hardcoded in the fullscreen window itself.

i can't think a a proper way to work around this issue.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2016-01-17, 15:12)ronie Wrote:
(2016-01-17, 03:41)Lunatixz Wrote: Second problem occurs when a user keys 'i' to bring up the overlay in PseudoTV Live, it will also bring up the standard kodi player OSD. I've never found a way to take over the actions, best I can do is force close the kodi osd before the PseudoTV Live one appears. It's sloppy and breaks the "experience" i'm trying to create for the user.

giving it some more thought, i think this won't happen on most skins, but is specific to confluence (and perhaps a few others).
most skins do use a infodialog (DialogFullScreenInfo.xml) to display the now playing info and this dialog will never appears since your addon is already handling the showinfo action.

but in confluence, this now playing info is hardcoded in the fullscreen window itself.

i can't think a a proper way to work around this issue.

9/10 skins persent this issue... The only few that don't already include the ops mod.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2016-01-17, 12:12)ronie Wrote: for the second issue, have you tried adding a <zorder> in script.pseudotv.live.TVOverlay.xml ? that should render your dialog on top other dialogs.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Window_Structure

i wonder if adding <zorder>2</zorder> to the tvoverlay and <zorder>3</zorder> to your other dialogs that should be displayed on top of the tvoverlay would work.

I've tried zorder in the past with no success, I can give it a try again.
No luck with zorder, thanks for the suggestion...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request PseudoTV Live support from Skinners0