Android Personal thumbnails
Hello all,

I recently bought an Nvidia shield android tv. And loving it. It supports Kodi and more. Now in Kodi I watch movies from my NAS device. So I put a link through video in Kodi to my NAS device, which all goes perfectly. But What I would really like is to have all my maps (with movies in them) to display my own thumbnails (which are included in all the (sub)maps). Is there a way of doing this? Because putting the "view" on thumbnail will only get me blue map icons.

I hope some of you have an answer for me or can show me a link to a thread where I can find my answer. I have checked, but couldn't find it yet. There are many posts about thumbsnails.

Regards,

MiracleTostie
From your description, it's not clear what you're trying to do. The wiki's cover most subjects Artwork (wiki) and any video may have it's own cover (called poster) and backgrounds (called fanart) and you can manually assign or specify which is tied to what. Manually assigning graphics, is done through the 'information page'. If you store each of your media files in separate sub-folders to keep things organized, you can also make the folder have a custom thumbnail image.

e.g video called 'Maps' note the hyphen

Maps-(poster/banner/fanart).(png/jpg)
Hello PatK, thank you for your reply. I meant the one where I should rename all my thumbnails to folder.jpg. That did the trick for me! Thank you so much for the quick reply and weblink.

Regards MiracleTostie

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Personal thumbnails0