Sound distorsion every 2 minutes
Hi,

I'm using an ASRock180 platform running Kodibuntu Isengard and I have a sound issue.
When playing a video (or music) there is a sound distorsion (~5 seconds) every 2 minutes (this period is very clear).
If a play video or music with VLC directly in Ubuntu there is no problem.

Does anyone knows a kodi task running periodically every 2 minutes ?

Thanks
No Debug Log no issue.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Hints: Refreshrate not matching and passthrough does a resync every some 2 minutes.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
There is no event stored in the log at the exact time of the distorsion => no info on the issue
The passtrough is disable but perhaps an associated task is still working ? An idea of the process (visible with top command) associated to the resync ?

Thanks
If there is nothing in the Debug Log then kodi has no issue. Resyncs you can hear, player logs those out.
I don't think it is a Kodi issue but something related to the hardware.
How can I stop the resync process (PID). Is it possible to kill the process without creating an issue ?
I have an xrdp session in parallel to the Kodi session to kill it...

This problem only appears when using the HDMI audio output. No problem with the analog output...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sound distorsion every 2 minutes0