Netflix
how to add netflix android app to confluence home?
I lpove this skin.
If you're referring to having Kodi launch the actual app, there isn't really a way to do that. Kodi doesn't really have any direct way to execute another program. There was an addon called Advanced Launcher that did something like that, but I'm not sure if it's being developed any longer.
Uh? You can definitely launch the Netflix app from Kodi, alongside others in the "Programs" section. At least this is default behaviour in my nvidia shield tv.

I'm not home so I can't see if it's possible to add it to confluence home, possibly not because it's not an add-on.
Is only a confluence limit. Other skin, like nebula, have the possibility to add favourites in the home.
I've marked netflix as favourites.
Thanks for reply.
(2016-01-02, 01:34)joazito Wrote: Uh? You can definitely launch the Netflix app from Kodi, alongside others in the "Programs" section. At least this is default behaviour in my nvidia shield tv.

I'm not home so I can't see if it's possible to add it to confluence home, possibly not because it's not an add-on.

Maybe the Android version has something different, or you aren't really talking about the native Android Netflix app. I can certainly add anything from the Program menu in Kodi to my favorites, but I can't pick some arbitrary program from my computer (Windows in my case) and favorite it. This might be a terminology problem. For me things that show up in the Kodi program menu are Kodi ADDONS. Programs are things on my computer (like Kodi).
i've solved with this guide
http://www.trevorayers.com/add-menu-item...xbmc-kodi/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix0