You,tube like clockwork doesnt work at nigth..around 11-12 pm
So seems to work fine during days.Come around late night,11-12PM and into early mornings youtube doesn work.My Subscriptions work but there is no video clip just film strip,Popular videos work but subscriptions dont work and you cant do a search as you get that .."exceeded daily limits " crap.
Read Youtube thread for solution.
LibreELEC v8.2.1 + Rpi 3
Android s912 (kodi v17.6)
I'm not the OP but I see this issue also. There are several YouTube threads, some quite long. Do you know of a specific post that contains the solution? A post number and/or a link to the post (or at least the thread) would be great, if you have one.
FYI there is only one thread currently active. You can find it here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=200735&page=185
ahh..Guess Ill keep doing what I have been doing.That crap seems to complicated,editing py scripts and junk ..lol..I'll just watch youtube on my Xbox,Roku at night then.
you can also use playon browser.

The was once upon a time something called Youtube Browser that one of the devs was writing, it was just a script. I don't think he ever went back to it. It does how ever do searches and shows the front page. Do a search for "Youtube Browser".

Hope this helps.

Jeff

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
You,tube like clockwork doesnt work at nigth..around 11-12 pm0