changing language setting
Hello,

When i try to change the kody language into french it works. But when i restart kody the language setting is lost and my kody is in english again.

Can someone help?
(2016-01-02, 15:28)arisoy Wrote: Hello,

When i try to change the kody language into french it works. But when i restart kody the language setting is lost and my kody is in english again.

Can someone help?

What distribution you use ? OSMC ? OpenELEC ?
I'm using OpenElec.
(2016-01-02, 19:19)arisoy Wrote: I'm using OpenElec.

It's a stupidity theory but this this solution found by google:
http://openelec.tv/forum/124-raspberry-p...-not-saved

If you use a HDMI cable... inside CEC setting there's exist a setting can set the GUI language of kodi like you TV. If your TV it's setted to english... at restart of kodi the language it's automatically setted to english.
The CEC is the problem.

When i disable it. The language setting are still good after rebooting the raspberry.

But i have to disable the CEC entirelly. There is an option in it that set the Kodi language with TV language. But even if i change this option. Nothing change with my problem.

It would be great if i could kept the CEC, any idea?
(2016-01-02, 21:34)arisoy Wrote: The CEC is the problem.

When i disable it. The language setting are still good after rebooting the raspberry.

But i have to disable the CEC entirelly. There is an option in it that set the Kodi language with TV language. But even if i change this option. Nothing change with my problem.

It would be great if i could kept the CEC, any idea?

mmmmm..... i have partially fix your problems ? Damn Wink

At this point you need to wait some openelec developers...... i thinks you need to provide some log or similar for know if it's a bug or similar....
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
changing language setting0