Which ATV4 do you own?
Go with the 32GB!! I was shocked when I found out how little space it actually used. I have around 30-40 apps including big games like Asphalt 8, Rayman Adventures ..etc and am not even using 5GB yet. You can't use it to store your media anyway.

Although, since tvOS can delete stuff randomly to make room, maybe a 64gb would help avoid that more?
(2016-01-04, 00:09)bmendes Wrote: Although, since tvOS can delete stuff randomly to make room, maybe a 64gb would help avoid that more?

It's my understanding that tvOS deletes the tmp folders regularly and the cache folders when it hits some threshold of free space if the app isn't running

So yes, in theory the 64GB version wouldn't have a problem with deleting the Kodi user data unless you have a very large Kodi user data folder...
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
(2016-01-04, 00:37)DanTheMan827 Wrote:
(2016-01-04, 00:09)bmendes Wrote: Although, since tvOS can delete stuff randomly to make room, maybe a 64gb would help avoid that more?

It's my understanding that tvOS deletes the tmp folders regularly and the cache folders when it hits some threshold of free space if the app isn't running

So yes, in theory the 64GB version wouldn't have a problem with deleting the Kodi user data unless you have a very large Kodi user data folder...

I may have to just wait and see how development progresses. I don't need many add ons but I really don't want to have to keep re-entering their settings. And I guess everything gets deleted when the developers license expires right? Saw something in another thread about the app getting deleted every couple of months.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
i personally got a 32gb. only will be doing video streaming not gaming,etc.
i dont see kodi taking up much storage. 15gb max for my media
TV - 70" LG UM6970PUA  
AVR - Denon x2400h 5.2.2 Surround
Devices - Apple TV 4K, nVIDIA Shield TV Pro
Server - unRAID Pro, v6.9 | Asus TUF Gaming x570-Plus (Wifi) | AMD Ryzen 9 3950x | 64GB G.SKILL | 12TB Dual Parity + 92TB Storage
Remote - Logitech Harmony Smart Hub & Control

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Which ATV4 do you own?0