Hot to add PICTURES in apptv skin?
I am not beeing able to let them show in the home screen
claudioita,

sorry only just got back from holidays. You need to give me more details of exactly you are trying to do as I have no real idea what you are asking. What pictures are you trying to add and where are you trying to add them?

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
In confluence I have the following TABS in homepgae: PICTURES, VIDEOS, MOVIES, TV SHOW, MUSIC, PROGRAM, SYSTEM

When I switch to apptv I have: VIDEOS, MOVIES, TV SHOW, MUSIC, ADDONS, SYSTEM

how to show the PICTURES tab?
(2016-01-14, 14:10)claudioita Wrote: In confluence I have the following TABS in homepgae: PICTURES, VIDEOS, MOVIES, TV SHOW, MUSIC, PROGRAM, SYSTEM

When I switch to apptv I have: VIDEOS, MOVIES, TV SHOW, MUSIC, ADDONS, SYSTEM

how to show the PICTURES tab?
Ah got you now. In short, "use the settings Luke". Go into the skin settings screens (second menu item in the Appearance setting menu) from there you want to select the "Home menu" item on the right of the screen. The left side of the screen will show a number of menu items, you strangly enough want to turn on "pictures in home menu" item. You can toggle on/off just about every menu item other than the "system" menu from this sub menu.

Note that broadcast TV and radio will not appear on the home screen unless you have turned on PVR in Kodi's settings menu, but once you have you can turn TV or Radio off from my skin settings menus.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hot to add PICTURES in apptv skin?0