Unable to send a private message
Hi there,

I would like to send a private message to another member of the kodi forum, however, I am unable to do so as it states "I do not have permission to do so".

I was wondering if someone could inform why this is the case, and if there is anyway I can remove this restriction.

I apologise for asking this as a post, but am relatively new to the kodi forum and I was unable to find another way to resolve this issue.

Many thanks
You need 10 posts before you can PM
Thank you for confirming
thks for the info but it's very strange
I am always so interested why there new users have a need to PM someone instead of just posting the question for all to see.
I would have thanked everyone individually to get the permission. Smile
You have 1 to go! Just ask your question. You may not even need the PM.
(2016-02-23, 01:43)McButton Wrote: I would have thanked everyone individually to get the permission. Smile

people who post 'thank you's' just to reach the pm limit will be banned without warning.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks for saying that, because i have the same problem, now i know why i cannot send xD
you indeed have the same problem.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to send a private message0