NextPVR returning wrong Channels to Kodi
Hello all!

I've got Kodi and NextPVR playign well togethr now, except that some live TV channels don't seem to line up between the two! I have tried setting Kodi to use back end channel numbers and reset the channel and epg databases to no avail.
For instance, in the logs below at 15:02.29 Kodi requests channel 7217 and NextPVR sends channel 7159.
If anyone can shed any light on this it would be much appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Kodi Log
NextPVR Log
Are you seeing the same numbers in for these channels in Kodi's TV Guide vs NextPVR's TV Guide screen?
I'm having the same problem. An no, the channel list in Kodi is missing some of the channels that are in NPVR and there are also additional channels listed that NPVR does not have in the guide. If I try to go to these channels, I simply get no video stream.
Figured out my issue!
In the NextPVR channel list, there were duplicate channel numbers. This doesn't affect nextpvr itself, however when kodi comes along and asks for channel 12 and there are two channel 12s, nextpvr just streams the first channel 12 back to kodi! Makes perfect sense. It's what I'd do in that situation!
I had to go through the nextpvr channel list to renumber the channels so that the were no duplicates. Plain sailing after that!
I hope that's of use to you Zaurian!
(2016-01-05, 06:51)jimeee Wrote: Figured out my issue!
In the NextPVR channel list, there were duplicate channel numbers. This doesn't affect nextpvr itself, however when kodi comes along and asks for channel 12 and there are two channel 12s, nextpvr just streams the first channel 12 back to kodi! Makes perfect sense. It's what I'd do in that situation!
I had to go through the nextpvr channel list to renumber the channels so that the were no duplicates. Plain sailing after that!
Great - knew it had to be something straight forward like this. Glad you got to the bottom of it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NextPVR returning wrong Channels to Kodi0