splash video adding
Video 
Got a Problem with my skin .

Click on this video to see the problem

A Look at the skin and at end I post a Preview of Splash Video

Okay guys I nearly Finished ,my 1st Skin based on Neon Nox

at end video you see my Splash video but there no open to added to the start in the skin settring
Why not just use an add on like Cinema Vision?
Tried it

I could get to Work as soon you boot kodi I want to see it
I can tell you the way I did it.

I was using Aeon Nox 5 Maniac on my first build and I had the intro video. But when I switched up to the regular Aeon Nox 5 the extras option was not there anymore and "enable Playlist at Start up" was gone so no way to add my intro video. The simple solution for me was to copy the 1080i Folder fom the skin.aeon.nox.5.maniac folder and paste it into the skin.aeon.nox.5 folder. Close Kodi and open it up and the option should be there. (I WOULD MAKE A BACK UP OF THE ORIGINAL FOLDER JUST IN CASE THINGS DON'T GO RIGHT). If you don't have Aeon Nox Maniac you should be able to download it here somewhere if not let me know.

Cool build by the way.... Don't know why you want a Detroit Lions build tho, I'm from Detroit and as a Lions Fan my life has been full of disappointment. lol just kidding hope it works for you.
did you manage to get your splash video playing ? if so could you tell me how I'm having exactly the same problem
You can use an add-on for auto starting videos on startup. For example Partymode autostart.
Much nicer than skin integrated imo and the reason I removed it from skin settings.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
splash video adding1