Is anyone a 'rotatey' expert?
Hi,

trying to put together an update for one of my views that is attempting to use 3d type cases and as such I need help fully understanding rotatey and if what I would like to do is possible,

basically I'd like to add a boxsets view like this

I have parts 2 & 4 but need help understanding rotatey to see if the poster, logo and studia can be manipulated correctly to form the final boxset image?

I would like to add it to several views, including a Shelf 3D view I have but not sure as that has rotatey already to position the list?

TIA,

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Already did something similar. Take a look at my BelloFredo skin with the view type Shelf for movies.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
Thanks Sualfred, will check out BelloFredo.
Hi,

checked out Bello Fredo and that is the same as my Shelf view, although mine is on the other side of the screen.

This is the first view I'm playing around with which is a standard right to left list but no matter what I try with rotatey it just doesn't work, some posters almost fit but the farther left you get the more the rotatey seems to apply, tried camera settings as well but still no luck?

Anyone have any ideas if it is possible and what I could try:

Both the poster and logo are flat in this and the poster has been cropped with a mask so not even a crap version can be used as most poster don't look very good.

Thanks,

Mike.
Mike try from my mod AeonMQ6 view "cowerflow and back"

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
one more..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is anyone a 'rotatey' expert?0