Apple TV ( jail broken ) Auto host issues
Hi Kodi people,

Can anyone please guide me through how to change the settings back so i can manually select the link that enables me to watch a movie on my apple TV.

The kids have selected auto and now when it chooses a link its usually in Arabic or German etc etc...

Much appreciated,

Tim
You have posted this question in the AppTV skin support sub forum. This question would be better asked in a general iOS support sub forum so I have moved it there so that you might have a better chance of receiving a helpfull respose.

Wyrm (AppTV skin writer)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
Please rephrase your question because i don't understand it.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2016-01-10, 16:11)Memphiz Wrote: Please rephrase your question because i don't understand it.

sounds like his kids messed around with Kodi and set streaming links defaulting to Arabic and German

thats why you should never let your kids play around Kodi Wink
i don't know what is ment with streaming links
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple TV ( jail broken ) Auto host issues0