Nvidia Shield Tv working numerical Harmony remote
Yes
Just keep one for "Ok" and one for "Home" in the nvidia device of the activity.
Just to be sure: This won't work with a Harmony remote that doesn't have a hub right? Owners of older Harmony remotes should get a Flirc?
Another question. If I use this as a Windows pc and this keymap I can only use it within kodi? As soon as I'm outside with the remote in android I can't use the windows pc no matter what I try. What am I missing
No, it will work outside of Kodi, except any custom Kodi keymaps won't have meaning. What probably is happening to you is that the cursor (we're talking about an actual Windows pc, right? ) isn't on the desktop so the keypresses aren't doing anything. If you click somewhere on the desktop with a mouse you'll then find that the direction buttons control the current highlighted icon.

On my Windows machine, I assigned ctrl+alt+1 as a shortcut to Kodi, and it's basically the only button I use outside of Kodi.
Hi i use the guide which is nice. The only problem I have is in teletext. When I press any number from 1-9 to enter teletext page it presses number 7 in front. So press on number 1 is entered as 71 and so on. I've tried keymap editor but still won't accept it.
@Bjur
sounds like there is a button conflict, you would have to change the keymaps, or find out wich button conflicts
I dont use teletext my self so i havent run in to this
Hi again I just bought harmony companion to my second nvidia-shield but is the same key ids the same for both remotes you think?
(2016-01-06, 20:40)Tinwarble Wrote: You just set up the activity for the Shield, then add a Windows PC device, it's just like adding any other device to the activity.

Old topic but curious.  Being the Shield is a bluetooth device even though you use MCE buttons does it go across thru bluetooth to the shield for the number keys?  trying to find a way to use in my case the Harmony Elite to send number and letter commands to the Shield for entering search items.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nvidia Shield Tv working numerical Harmony remote0