amazon fire tv app
Hi all,
I don't know if something like this has been posted before, so sorry if this is all ready been posted. I read some where that the folks who had the amazon fire stick, the one with out the voice, wanted to know if there was a keyboard for it. So far I don't think there is such an animal. There is a device for the stick that takes voice commands. But for the original fire stick, I found and app on my smart phones Play store. I typed in Kodi, and I found an app called (Amazon fire tv.) It's free. I downloaded it and it works fine on my 4 year old samsung phone. After it's installed on the phone, click on it and it will find your device (stick) and tell you to get a code. You'll find out how to do that easley. After that the code pops up on the tv screen. I all ready had Kodi showing on my tv. On your phone the screen shows just like your sticks remote controls, but you can give voice commands and best of all you can use your phones virtual keyboard. No more pecking and hunting when you want to put in repos. The finger touch even works. [/size]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
amazon fire tv app0