• 3(current)
Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On
Basje Wrote:Oke, I checked again. The problem occurs when the script checks for a thumbnail for the specific show.
Now, I checked with my own XBMC and the PC version and that all seems to work. So please do the following:
1) delete the complete script from your xbmc
2) download the newest version from my site (see my sign below)
3) put the contents of the file onto the XBox in the XBMC\Scripts directory.
Try the script again.

Please let me know the result! As I am very curious in the solution.

Hi, Thanks for the help! Ive tried it again but with the same results Sad
If you want to see the new logfile see: http://bitbyte.tweakdsl.nl/xbmc_2.rar
What i done is just start the script, tried to select Kassa 2 times closed the script and turned off the xbox.

i hope this problem can be solved cus i like ur script lol
PSiLOCyBe Wrote:Hi, Thanks for the help! Ive tried it again but with the same results Sad
If you want to see the new logfile see: http://bitbyte.tweakdsl.nl/xbmc_2.rar
What i done is just start the script, tried to select Kassa 2 times closed the script and turned off the xbox.

i hope this problem can be solved cus i like ur script lol
I will look into it this weekend. I will first need a way to generate the error, but that should not be a problem, as it is a 'file not found'-error.

I will probably send you a PM (personal message) with a link to a test version when one is ready. This way we can make sure the problem is really solved!
Hi Basje,

I just want you to know I'm very glad someone is still working on these scripts.

Geep up the good work ! Smile
Again thanks for the script, im using it now for some time without any problems and it runs almost fine.
For now i dont get sound with some stuff on the RTL channels, like with Jensen!. Not even all are without sound just a few, for example the one with the monkey man coming on the show.

And ive got a suggestion, now if you use the script you should know the name of the program your looking for. Wouldnt it be possible to sort them by day also like the other script i found on the Tweakers forum. For now i use both yours and the other script because when i just want to see whats new today i switch to the other script and check.

Anyway keep up the good work bro, your script kicks ass
PSiLOCyBe Wrote:Again thanks for the script, im using it now for some time without any problems and it runs almost fine.
For now i dont get sound with some stuff on the RTL channels, like with Jensen!. Not even all are without sound just a few, for example the one with the monkey man coming on the show.

And ive got a suggestion, now if you use the script you should know the name of the program your looking for. Wouldnt it be possible to sort them by day also like the other script i found on the Tweakers forum. For now i use both yours and the other script because when i just want to see whats new today i switch to the other script and check.

Anyway keep up the good work bro, your script kicks ass
About the sound problems: don't know what that could be. I will check it when I am back at home this week.

About the searching per day: for RTL it isn't easy, as their system is not indexed by date. For Ned123 it won't be too hard. It is just the userinterface that needs a change then.

At the moment I am working on making the script skinnable (Using windowxml). After that is done, I will llook into more sorting for Ned123. In the meantime you can use the search funtion for Ned123 to find the programm you need.

Keep an eye on my site for beta releases this week.
Basje Wrote:About the sound problems: don't know what that could be. I will check it when I am back at home this week.

About the searching per day: for RTL it isn't easy, as their system is not indexed by date. For Ned123 it won't be too hard. It is just the userinterface that needs a change then.

At the moment I am working on making the script skinnable (Using windowxml). After that is done, I will llook into more sorting for Ned123. In the meantime you can use the search funtion for Ned123 to find the programm you need.

Keep an eye on my site for beta releases this week.

Thanx for your quick reply! And i'll certainly will keep a watch on your site Big Grin
I also want to notice you that not all the Thumbs are working when i selecterd a preogramm and it takes me to where i select the date, it shows a cross instead of the Thumb for example with Dragons Den. Not that i experience this as a problem for my "viewer experience" but i just want to notice you on that. Perhaps its still the error with the characters, if you want a log file of it let me know!
Hi,

I like your script verymuch (also my girlfriend does lol).
Can you please (when you have time) check why 101.tv (kanalenkiezer.nl/Jongeren) is not working?

Thanks

Bart
bkoemans Wrote:Hi,

I like your script verymuch (also my girlfriend does lol).
Can you please (when you have time) check why 101.tv (kanalenkiezer.nl/Jongeren) is not working?

Thanks

Bart

There seems to be a problem with the audio in the stream of 101.tv. Even in mediaplayer no audio is heard. If you start the stream and wait for more than a minute, it will start to play. Choppy and without audio.

Even the debug log shows errors with the stream. Nothing Uitzendinggemist.v2 can do about. Sorry!
hi basje, i think you did a really nice job. Me and my girlfriend use the script very much. its a whole new way of watching television.

Do you know http://www.tvopjepc.nl/ ? There are some more channels like sbs6 and veronica. Maybe it would be nice to add these.

thank you very much for the script Smile
sammeeb Wrote:hi basje, i think you did a really nice job. Me and my girlfriend use the script very much. its a whole new way of watching television.

Do you know http://www.tvopjepc.nl/ ? There are some more channels like sbs6 and veronica. Maybe it would be nice to add these.

thank you very much for the script Smile

I know the page but it has its pros and cons. The pros are that there are a lot of programs available. Of a lot of different channels.

But the cons make things complicated.
- First of all, all the RTL 4,5 & 7 and SBS6/NET5 programms are in the listings, but not with streams! So they cannot be used.
- The NOS streams are there, perhaps even with more history (but that is on my TODO list) but it only gives links to the popup's of uitzendinggemist which holds the player. I would have to re-use stuff from the Uitzendinggemist part of my script to make it work for something that is already present. So not really needed.

The other streams, I will have to look into. But I think that the current script with NOS, RTL and Kanalenkiezer covers most of the Dutch channels. Perhaps Talpa will be added somewhere in the future, but that will be a bit more difficult because of the login that is required for playback.

So, at the moment I am working on the skinning-part requested by many then I will extend the history of the Ned1,2&3 episodes and then perhaps I will look into the http://www.tvopjepc.nl. So just keep an eye on my website now and then.
Hi, you are right. My girlfriend told me and i could have checked a bit better.

Now i see only the temptation island streams are on the website. (girlfriend) Most of the programs include only a promo stream or nothing.

Keep up the good work, a lot of friend of mine already installed the script. hope it will work for a long time. thnx again!
Hello,
your program realy works very good. i love it.
its better to watch tv by xbox then to watch the programs on tv with the commercial breaks!.

do you know if there is a script for the websit fabchannel? Fabchannel is very good. hopefuly i can watch it with the xbox.
Rofl Laugh Big Grin
great Wrote:Hello,
your program realy works very good. i love it.
its better to watch tv by xbox then to watch the programs on tv with the commercial breaks!.

do you know if there is a script for the websit fabchannel? Fabchannel is very good. hopefuly i can watch it with the xbox.
Rofl Laugh Big Grin

If it are just those 10 channels, just make some .strm files with one of the URL's of the channels inside each file.
Hi Basje,

I again encountered some problems, after installing the latest script it doesnt work anymore.
It will just show a grey screen with the text Uitzendinggemist v2 in the top of the screen.

I made a log for you to see if you can find anything wrong.

http://bitbyte.tweakdsl.nl/xbmc.rar

Keep up the good work,

PSiLOCyBe
PSiLOCyBe Wrote:Hi Basje,

I again encountered some problems, after installing the latest script it doesnt work anymore.
It will just show a grey screen with the text Uitzendinggemist v2 in the top of the screen.

I made a log for you to see if you can find anything wrong.

http://bitbyte.tweakdsl.nl/xbmc.rar

Keep up the good work,

PSiLOCyBe

First: make sure you are using v2.5.2 build (2.5.0 en 2.5.1 had some issues).
Second: Did you by any chance rename any of the skin-folders? Don't do that. If no skin is found, it will use the default one which has all images included.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On7