• 103(current)
Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On
(2014-12-30, 22:28)yeyeoke Wrote: is this addon compatible with helix?

Yes, it works on Gotham, Helix and XBMC4Xbox.
I must be doing something wrong, because I really can't find the 3FM webcam stream.
I have a fresh install of KODI Helix 14.1 with a fresh install of XOT using the rieter.net repository (fresh download).

I made sure all "videos" are visible, including watched.
Where should I look for the webcam streams for dutch radio?
I honestly think I've searched the all.
(2015-02-10, 11:31)rvdgeer Wrote: I must be doing something wrong, because I really can't find the 3FM webcam stream.
I have a fresh install of KODI Helix 14.1 with a fresh install of XOT using the rieter.net repository (fresh download).

It should be there but isn't, due to a work around I had to do for another issue. If you create a bug for this at the XOT Bitbucket repository for this, I can see if I can fix it. It usually is present under the NPO channel -> Live TV folder.
Hi!

Been using XOT for years. It is awesome! Thanks for all your hard work.

I'm Swedish and currently outside of Sweden, which means one normally isn't able to watch the Swedish state-funded channels play programmes (SVT Play, Öppet arkiv, TV4 Play). I've solved this by using Hola up till now, but it's sometimes slow and sometimes doesn't work. The channels SVT broadcasts can be seen live online if you have a Swedish IP, but it has never worked with Hola.

Some days ago, Hola stopped working at all. Then I found a different solution by using a Chrome extension which can change the HTTP headers. Now everything works through Chrome, even the live broadcasted channels! It is also much faster (no stuttering when buffering). I would LOVE to have this working in Kodi as well. Is it somehow possible?

Thanks in advance.

PS I vote for a name change XBMC Online TV, XOT > Kodi Online TV, KOT.
(2015-02-11, 21:20)Snaah Wrote: Hi!

Been using XOT for years. It is awesome! Thanks for all your hard work.

I'm Swedish and currently outside of Sweden, which means one normally isn't able to watch the Swedish state-funded channels play programmes (SVT Play, Öppet arkiv, TV4 Play). I've solved this by using Hola up till now, but it's sometimes slow and sometimes doesn't work. The channels SVT broadcasts can be seen live online if you have a Swedish IP, but it has never worked with Hola.

Some days ago, Hola stopped working at all. Then I found a different solution by using a Chrome extension which can change the HTTP headers. Now everything works through Chrome, even the live broadcasted channels! It is also much faster (no stuttering when buffering). I would LOVE to have this working in Kodi as well. Is it somehow possible?

Thanks in advance.

PS I vote for a name change XBMC Online TV, XOT > Kodi Online TV, KOT.

Sounds interesting. What extension is it?
(2015-02-11, 22:50)Basje Wrote: Sounds interesting. What extension is it?

The extension is called Modify Headers, but there are several extensions that does the same. To get it working for your country/site you need an IP and the site you want to use it for. The IP I found on a brief instruction page, and it works flawlessly for SVT. I don't really know how it works, but I looked up the IP and it goes to SVT. Smile

Is this possible to implement in XOT?
(2015-02-12, 01:56)Snaah Wrote:
(2015-02-11, 22:50)Basje Wrote: Sounds interesting. What extension is it?

The extension is called Modify Headers, but there are several extensions that does the same. To get it working for your country/site you need an IP and the site you want to use it for. The IP I found on a brief instruction page, and it works flawlessly for SVT. I don't really know how it works, but I looked up the IP and it goes to SVT. Smile

Is this possible to implement in XOT?

This should be possible. Please create a feature request for it on the XOT Bitbucket issue tracker (https://bitbucket.org/basrieter/xbmc-online-tv)
(2015-02-10, 21:10)Basje Wrote:
(2015-02-10, 11:31)rvdgeer Wrote: I must be doing something wrong, because I really can't find the 3FM webcam stream.

It should be there but isn't, due to a work around I had to do for another issue. If you create a bug for this at the XOT Bitbucket repository for this, I can see if I can fix it. It usually is present under the NPO channel -> Live TV folder.

OK, fair enough Wink
I've just created an issue on bitbucket.
Ok, will create a feature request right away.

For those of you wondering how to do it, this is for Chrome:

Download ModHeader extension.
Under "Request Headers", in first box put "X-Forwarded-For", in second "194.15.212.133", SVT's IP, or any other Swedish IP.
Fire up http://www.svtplay.se/kanaler/ and watch! Watching District 9 on SVT2 right now, and I'm in Spain. Smile

I haven't tried it yet, but this probably works for other countries/sites as well.
To let other Nordic XOT users know, I've tried the spoofability for watching geoblocked programmes of the other Nordic countries national TV besides Sweden now.

Result:
Denmark - Danmarks Radio - https://www.dr.dk/tv/ - live streamed channels work, but strangely not their Play content, using their own IP 159.20.6.6.
Iceland - Ríkisútvarpið - www.ruv.is/ruv - does not work using their own IP 37.152.65.12.
Norway - Norsk Rikskringkastning - http://tv.nrk.no/ - works using their own IP 160.68.205.231.
Finland - Yleisradio Oy - http://areena.yle.fi (Finnish) / http://arenan.yle.fi (Swedish) - works using their own IP 91.229.138.46.

So it's possible to watch Danish, Norwegian and Finnish live streamed channels abroad, and Norwegian and Finnish Play content! Could be something for XOT.

Right now one of the Danish channels is showing Johan Falk, a crappy Swedish film. Smile

Also tested BBC using their own IP and it does not work.
I'm running the latest version of XOT-Uzg on the Raspberry Pi and this week I ran into a problem. When I load a list (alphabetical, popular, latest, etc.) there are no results shown, only the option to 'load more programmes', but that brings me to another empty directory. When I enter a directory for a specific show, that's also empty.
Does anyone else experience this problem?
(2015-03-26, 10:40)Cyroq Wrote: I'm running the latest version of XOT-Uzg on the Raspberry Pi and this week I ran into a problem. When I load a list (alphabetical, popular, latest, etc.) there are no results shown, only the option to 'load more programmes', but that brings me to another empty directory. When I enter a directory for a specific show, that's also empty.
Does anyone else experience this problem?

You need to be more specific. What channel, what episode.

And put a debug xotplugin log file on pastebin.com.
Thanks for your fast reply! It's about all channels belonging to Uitzendinggemist, all episodes. It doesn't matter what content I try to play, all directories are empty.
I'll post the debug log tonight or tomorrow.
Hi Bas,

First of all: Thank you very, very much for this really nice add-on Smile I (speaking for lots of people) am very happy with your hard work!
Don't know exactly since when, but the channels Veronica, SBS6 and Net5 won't work anymore. The 'error': 'Geen video's gevonden' / 'No video's found' pops up.

I don't see other people with this problem here on the Kodi forum (recently). Hope you can give me some info about this problem...
(2015-03-26, 14:27)hielkio Wrote: Hi Bas,

First of all: Thank you very, very much for this really nice add-on Smile I (speaking for lots of people) am very happy with your hard work!
Don't know exactly since when, but the channels Veronica, SBS6 and Net5 won't work anymore. The 'error': 'Geen video's gevonden' / 'No video's found' pops up.

I don't see other people with this problem here on the Kodi forum (recently). Hope you can can me some info about this problem...

See here: https://bitbucket.org/basrieter/xbmc-onl...-wont-work

Update will be out tonight.
  • 103(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On7