• 120(current)
Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On
Beste Bas.
Heb een vraag. Ik heb 2 k1 plus mediaboxen waarop retrospect draait. Bij mij thuis. Als ik ze meeneem naar mijn vriendin en ik wil het bij haar laten spelen, stoppen de retrospect sbs6 rtlxl npo gemist etc na een paar seconden. Alle andere addons werken probleemloos. Kun je mij svp helpen?
(2016-12-03, 23:43)brokkie Wrote: Beste Bas.
Heb een vraag. Ik heb 2 k1 plus mediaboxen waarop retrospect draait. Bij mij thuis. Als ik ze meeneem naar mijn vriendin en ik wil het bij haar laten spelen, stoppen de retrospect sbs6 rtlxl npo gemist etc na een paar seconden. Alle andere addons werken probleemloos. Kun je mij svp helpen?

Sure, it sounds like a network/bandwidth issue. How is the box connected?
Thanks for the fast reply Bas. Connected as it is connected at my home. Plugged into the router. Same speed. 50mbps . Only the provider is not the same. For the rest all seems to be identical.
(2016-12-03, 23:54)brokkie Wrote: Thanks for the fast reply Bas. Connected as it is connected at my home. Plugged into the router. Same speed. 50mbps . Only the provider is not the same. For the rest all seems to be identical.

Could you try to set the maximum bitrate within the Retrospect setttings a bit lower?
(2016-12-03, 23:57)Basje Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 23:54)brokkie Wrote: Thanks for the fast reply Bas. Connected as it is connected at my home. Plugged into the router. Same speed. 50mbps . Only the provider is not the same. For the rest all seems to be identical.

Could you try to set the maximum bitrate within the Retrospect setttings a bit lower?

8000 is working great here
Does anyone else in Sweden have problem with TV4 Play (and sjuan) as well as TV3 at the moment? Don't use it too often, so I don't know how long it has been like this.
(2016-12-19, 16:51)Swedie Wrote: Does anyone else in Sweden have problem with TV4 Play (and sjuan) as well as TV3 at the moment? Don't use it too often, so I don't know how long it has been like this.

What kind of problems are you experiencing? TV4 play works fine for me. Any particular streams that you're struggling with?
(2016-12-19, 16:51)Swedie Wrote: Does anyone else in Sweden have problem with TV4 Play (and sjuan) as well as TV3 at the moment? Don't use it too often, so I don't know how long it has been like this.

Please post a full debug retrospect.log (see http://www.rieter.net/content/xot/troubleshooting/) on pastebin.com so we can have a better view on what is going on.

No problems here with TV4 Play (both play and the live-channel), Sjuan or TV3. As previous poster asked, what programs are you trying to view? Do you have the latest versions of Kodi, Retrospect and the Swedish channels?
There seems to be something wrong with Dutch NET5 streams.
Streams can't be started, do you need a log?
(2016-12-30, 02:37)Woerd88 Wrote: There seems to be something wrong with Dutch NET5 streams.
Streams can't be started, do you need a log?
Please report it via the Retrospect Bitbucket Issue Tracker and please attach a full DEBUG Retrospect.log.

Edit: create an issue and a fix. See https://bitbucket.org/basrieter/xbmc-onl...s-veronica
Thnx. Quick reply/fix as always!
Next time i will create the ticket myself in bitbucket.
Bas,

Thanks a lot for bringing this to us! Been using this for a while and was wondering about one thing. Is it possible to use it to save the stream with the subtitle to the hard drive to view the videos with the subtitles offline? I can save the videos from say Kanal 5 on Dplay.se using video downloaders but not the subtitles.

Not an issue so didn't submit a ticket.

Thank you
(2017-01-31, 10:19)astrae_tech Wrote: Bas,

Thanks a lot for bringing this to us! Been using this for a while and was wondering about one thing. Is it possible to use it to save the stream with the subtitle to the hard drive to view the videos with the subtitles offline? I can save the videos from say Kanal 5 on Dplay.se using video downloaders but not the subtitles.

Thank you

Sounds like a bad idea that å potentially could get this addon closed down
(2017-01-31, 10:51)asplundj Wrote:
(2017-01-31, 10:19)astrae_tech Wrote: Bas,

Thank you

Sounds like a bad idea that å potentially could get this addon closed down
You could use video downloaders as before and then let kodi download subtitles when you play the file
  • 120(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On7