• 61(current)
Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On
Cyzor Wrote:pastebin.ca seems to be down at the moment. So I put the log file on my Dropbox: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21017977/uzgPlugin.log

Thanks, I already updated the channel and it's in the repository.
Basje Wrote:Thanks, I already updated the channel and it's in the repository.
Thanks again! Big Grin
XBMC on Mac and 2 Apple TV 2's – Alaska Revisited – Drobo FS
Cyzor Wrote:I just did some more digging and you don't need to change the user agent at all to get to the HTML5 video URL. Sticking with the "Wie is de Mol?" example. Looking at the source of the episode page, near the botton is this code:

Code:
<script type="text/javascript">
//<![CDATA[
  load_player('12133805', '[b]AVRO_1409266[/b]');
  register_play(1062897, 'LjpRHrdK6dCrf74ykZaNYzORDQ1LGzSxNtnKgSM8+Gs=');

//]]>
</script>

The bold text is the "episode specific" part. Paste that code in the base url and you get: beta.uitzendinggemist.nl/video_streams/AVRO_1409266?quality=std

Another example, this is the code from the Wikileaks episode of Tegenlicht: VPWON_1151208 which makes this URL: beta.uitzendinggemist.nl/video_streams/VPWON_1151208?quality=std

It looks like all the video's are 1Mbit H.264 files of good quality. I can even paste these URLs into the AirFlick application and the video starts playing on my Apple TV through AirVideo. It would be great however if this would be a selection in the XOT-UZG add-on so I don't need my Mac to get the URL and stream the video but to be able to just select it from within XBMC.

Does it mean Nederland 1-2-3 works on the Apple TV Now? I´ve tried it with the newest update, but still a no go. Do i need to change some settings first?
itsjoey Wrote:Does it mean Nederland 1-2-3 works on the Apple TV Now? I´ve tried it with the newest update, but still a no go. Do i need to change some settings first?
You need to update the channels first and then all the programmes in the beta.uitzendinggemist.nl channel will work on the ATV2!

EDIT: If you are Dutch see also: http://gathering.tweakers.net/forum/list...44409/last
XBMC on Mac and 2 Apple TV 2's – Alaska Revisited – Drobo FS
Hi Basje,

I´ve updated the channel list to 3.2.3.1, but when i connect to the beta NOS site it´s still doesn´t work for me on my ATV2.

Here is the logging:

http://paste2.org/p/1259585
itsjoey Wrote:Hi Basje,

I´ve updated the channel list to 3.2.3.1, but when i connect to the beta NOS site it´s still doesn´t work for me on my ATV2.

Here is the logging:

http://paste2.org/p/1259585

It's the wrong logging! I need the uzg.log and/or the uzgplugin.log in the net.rieter.xot channel.

I do however see that you are still using old Swedish channels, so you are not updating XOT using the XBMC Repository. Please install XOT using the XOT repository, so you get future updates automatically.
Basje Wrote:It's the wrong logging! I need the uzg.log and/or the uzgplugin.log in the net.rieter.xot channel.

I do however see that you are still using old Swedish channels, so you are not updating XOT using the XBMC Repository. Please install XOT using the XOT repository, so you get future updates automatically.

It´s working now, thx Smile
Is there any known critical issues using XOT together with Apple TV 2 that stops the Swedish channels to work?

I'm using latest XBMC and installed today XOT on my ATV2 but only Swedish channel SVT is working well. All, accept a few clips, on the other Swedish channels crash XBMC.

I'm only interested in the Swedish channels but also tried the Dutch, however without success. They doesn't play.

I have uploaded the uzg.log file to http://paste2.org/p/1263501

Any suggestions how I troubleshoot this is welcome Big Grin
Videonisse Wrote:Is there any known critical issues using XOT together with Apple TV 2 that stops the Swedish channels to work?

I'm using latest XBMC and installed today XOT on my ATV2 but only Swedish channel SVT is working well. All, accept a few clips, on the other Swedish channels crash XBMC.

I'm only interested in the Swedish channels but also tried the Dutch, however without success. They doesn't play.

I have uploaded the uzg.log file to http://paste2.org/p/1263501

Any suggestions how I troubleshoot this is welcome Big Grin
ATV has issues with MMS and RTMP(E). Both are used in SE channels.
When i want to play back a stream from 'Net 5 programma gemist' (Verborgen Gebreken) on XBMC Live it won't open... With XBMC on Win Xp it does.

Does this has anything to do with silverlight or is it the XOT program on XBMC Live?
Know-L Wrote:When i want to play back a stream from 'Net 5 programma gemist' (Verborgen Gebreken) on XBMC Live it won't open... With XBMC on Win Xp it does.

Does this has anything to do with silverlight or is it the XOT program on XBMC Live?

Could be due to the mms streams. Can you post a complete xot.log on pastebin.ca?
How do you use the default skin of XOT-UZG with the Transparacy Skin?
I get the layout of Transparacy
Radiozenders NL aren't working while using transparacy SKin, or other Skins. Wink
SupaYoshi Wrote:Radiozenders NL aren't working while using transparacy SKin, or other Skins. Wink

Did you update the radio's channel? I updated that channel this week. If you are on Dharma, it should work, if you have an xbox, update them using the XOT Updater.

Keep in mind: the radio channels don't if you run XOT as a plugin. They only work if you run it as a script. It's a known issue and will be fixed sometime in the (far) future.

SupaYoshi Wrote:How do you use the default skin of XOT-UZG with the Transparacy Skin?
I get the layout of Transparacy
There is no transparancy skin for XOT, so you will get the default XOT skin. So until somebody makes a Transparancy skin for XOT you're stuck with the default skin.

I am working on a new default Skin for XOT that should match more skins better.
Most likely doing something very wrong, but whatever channel I choose, it says "No Files".

Sorry for this probably stupid question, but I tried searching the forum and couldn't find anything and the forum is 92 pages now.
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On7