Live TV - Tuner issue
I'm digressing from the topic here but could this relate to an issue I've posted on before about Kodi kicking me out of watching live tv when a recording starts in the background. Normally when there's a couple recordings happening. And normally when watching a channel a recording starts on.

I keep making a mental note of the time and when it happens but by the time it comes to posting a log file I've forgotten.
Yes but our workaround is meant to address that since wmc recordings take tuners from the top of the list, and ServerWMC live stream takes from the bottom. Unless you have run out of tuners of course, in which case wmc will steal the one ServerWMC is using, causing the live stream to stop.

Even if it's the same channel, the 2 can't "share" if ServerWMC had the tuner first. However if a recording is already in progress and you watch that channel with ServerWMC then it will piggy back off the existing in progress recording
pvr.wmc TV addon and ServerWMC Backend Development Team
http://bit.ly/ServerWMC
Thanks for sharing. Interesting to know the workings and why certain events happen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV - Tuner issue0