Options to change Xbox LED color (or put OFF)
xboxmediaplayer had an option in the xml config file to allow you to change the color of the xbox led. pretty simple and stupid, but i actually found this quite helpful since i leave my xbox on a lot and i could easily tell if xbmp is running just by looking at the xbox.
please read bugs.txt.. scroll to the bottom to see what is planned. i believe this is what you meant right?

specifically v2.0 and higher:

- general : led on/off/cycle

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs....ew=auto

ts
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
yep, that's it. thanks.

didn't think to look in bugs.txt, i wasn't aware that had a features to be implemented section. i just figured it was never added.

that's listed under xbmc 2.0 and higher. what version is it on now? i thought it was still in beta. at that rate i might be lucky to see it in 2005 :p
1.0 is coming up soon.

things have to be prioritized... so, i do not believe this is a high priority Smile

ts
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
is there a way to change the main led colour in xbmc? in xbmp i could set it via:

<ledcontrol>1</ledcontrol>

the led would also go off when i was playing movies, mp3s etc but this no longer seems to be the case. am i missing an obvious setting somewhere or is this just one of the few things that xbmp does that xbmc doesn't?
nope. this feature hasn't been added to xbmc as of yet, so moving to the feature suggestions.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
fyi and reference, there is an official feature request for this on sourceforge: xbox front led on/off/cycle control gui options
cool thanks for the info. i figure someone had to have asked this question before but i struggled to find it using the search function. sometimes ikonboard and me just don't get along Smile
Thumbs Up 
hello dear xbmc developers,

this is my first post on this forum so first of all, thanks for the most brilliant and mature media player ever! i can only imagine the very hard work spent into creating what this it is today!

secondly, i have a feature request. i searched the feature forum but could not find it.
it concerns the front led options. perhaps there should be an option, "auto off when in fullscreen mode"? you know what i mean, either fullscreen video or fullscreen audio (ex. milkdrop), not triggered by whether the media is playing so if i jump out of fullscreen but still play the media, the led would turn on.
what you guys think? also, i'm sorry if that has been mentioned before.

i will try to support this project somehow in a near future, i just have to figure out where i can be of most help.
maybe not such an important addition, but then maybe doesn't require so much work? it would be really nice anyway!...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Options to change Xbox LED color (or put OFF)0