Kore - Shutdown Windows 10
Hey guys, sorry first time posting.
I have a small irritation thats come up lately using Kore and Kodi. I have just upgraded my hardware on my HTPC and gone from windows 7 on the old setup to windows 10 on the new one. The problem is the shutdown option on the remote no longer shuts down the computer like it used it, it just shuts Kodi. Is this a well know issue? Windows 10 related or possibly something else?
Cheers for any help! Anything to avoid having to press a button physically!
You'll probably get more help if you post this question in the general support forum, as this probably isn't an issue with Kore.

What if you try shutting down via Kodi's interface (navigate to the shutdown button and select it)? Does it work?
Ahh good point, I was assuming it would be a command the remote app would send to the machine that Windows10 was no longer allowing, but I didnt consider the app may be sending a command to Kodi and that's what Windows isn't liking!
I will have to test manually navigating to it when I get home this evening.
My apologies for not replying sooner!
I tried to do it via remote as suggested and that didnt work. But the other day I tried it and it worked fine. The only thing I can think of thats changed is a new skin I am using!
But that means its all good and everything is working as intended!
Now I just have to rummage through bios for a bit to find the WOL settings and I will have a perfect machine!
Greatly appreciate the help either way!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kore - Shutdown Windows 100