Problem running Python Scripts (OS X)
Hi

I am trying to use this solution to switch between HDMI and Airplay output on my Mac Mini running KODI 15. I want to run a python script located in the user data folder when i push a certain button on my remote. for now i linked this through keymaps with "d" on my keyboard.

Unfortunately this gives me an error in the log
Quote:22:31:31 T:140735114224384 ERROR: ExecuteAsync - Not executing non-existing script /Users/Schimmi/Library/Application Support/Kodi/userdata/switch_audio.py

Any idea what might be wrong?
Thread moved to OS X section
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Can someone move this please to the right area? Just noticed I posted this in the wrong sub-forum
(2016-01-09, 00:05)Ziemowit Wrote: Can someone move this please to the right area? Just noticed I posted this in the wrong sub-forum

Way ahead of you Wink
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-01-09, 00:06)DarrenHill Wrote:
(2016-01-09, 00:05)Ziemowit Wrote: Can someone move this please to the right area? Just noticed I posted this in the wrong sub-forum

Way ahead of you Wink

Just a minute Wink
uhm....just solved it myself...quite embarrassing i didn't notice a typo for the past three months, but now after a glass of wine this finally came to my attention.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem running Python Scripts (OS X)0