Is it possible to make addon thats goes directly to WWW
Lightbulb 
Hallo World Big Grin

First i will tell that i'm no programmer and have no skills to make any kind of coding...

but i have played around with my little kodi / htpc project for a year now.
I'm using kodi for windows thats starts through Eventghost and "deactivated" windows through Regedit

And today i got that idea that, as shown on the picture from below, why are there not an "shortcut" addon.
Many websites like Netflix or Spotify would fit perfectly in any HTPC as they were an addon.

Imagene under the movie category there is a netflix addon, (with customizable icon) but instead of inventing the real addon it just opens the Netflix Url in like Chrome browser in kiosk mode.
Of Course it have to be possible to install more then one of this particularly addon so it's possible to have like Facebook, Youtube, Netflix and so on.

I think this is a brilliant idea i don't know why it's not invented yet, as far as i know Smile
i already ask my friend if it possible to make it himself, but he has no experience in kodi whatsoever.

i dont know have to post a picture, but here is my picture of my kodi project so you can see what i mean
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4ibN0...zhNaTZuMkU
search for advanced launcher addon, chrome launcher, netflix addon etc.
(2016-01-10, 11:15)wsnipex Wrote: search for advanced launcher addon, chrome launcher, netflix addon etc.

See that's the problem. I don't want Chrome Launcher, (i already have it and using it) or netflix addon.
Ass long the website is better than netflix addon i want to use the best.

The idea is also to 1) cut the steps from the main site -->chrome luncher --> find netflix through all the other website a saved in chrome launcher --> and then click on netflix

In my idea you would be able to, on the main site, to click on etc netflix an boom you are there Smile also with other addons like facebook or youtube, that in my opinion really suck in kodi..

2) if anybody like me trying to build the best possible HTPC so the wife is able to use it AND LIKE IT, it have to be more simpel than simpel.
i want my system to be used by first time users, my wife and children so simple and "served on silver plate" is the way to go.

but is it more difficult than i can seeHuh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is it possible to make addon thats goes directly to WWW0