Mx help
Got a MX android box.. plugged in Hdmi and power supply but can't seem to get a picture on the TV. . Any ideas of what I can do?

Thanks
Plug in the TV?
Goodness, someone else who has bought an MX box and is having a problem. In all honesty, if you've turned it on and switched your telly to the correct HDMI source ( with the telly on of course), send it back for a refund. You've had a lucky escape.

Aside from failure to even show the android launcher screen being outside the remit of this forum, be aware that the forum has been riddled by people who are new to kodi and have bought something that needs quite a bit of experience to POSSIBLY get it running properly. Even if the box worked, I doubt you'd be happy for long as the firmware on these boxes can be rubbish.

If you want to know more, search the forum for MX and read some of the stickies.
Oops sorry you can't search MX as it's too short.
Use google site search, ie your google search term is
Quote:mx site:forum.kodi.tv
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
thanks.. but tried all the sources and can't seem to get a picture.. not sure which is the correct one.. the light on the box does come on though
can't seem to find anything with my issue.. you heard of this before?
It's called 'cheap box that doesn't work'.
You get what you pay for.
Next time buy from a manufacturer with good ratings and comments.
my friend bought it and says it works.. plugged in HDMI and plug socket.. how can i get a picture?
Is your TV on the right HDMI input?
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
Ask wherever you got it from - we support (legal installations of) Kodi software, not whatever box it happens to be installed on. If a second cable also doesn't work then you've got knackered hardware possibly, which is down to the maker.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Not sure what input to put it on// my friend gave it me .. i could give you the model of the box?
Ask your friend.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
For heavens sake doz if your car wouldn't start would you ask the maker of your car radio why? It seems you are reluctant to accept the advice given. I will not post on this again because I've done more than enough to try to help you as have others.
All MX/MQX threads should be automatically moved to the garbage bin because 90% of them are for hardware issues with the box or banned addons which Team Kodi can't help with.
If the person making the post has more than 10 posts and ask an intelligent question then it can be moved back to the Android section afterwards.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mx help0