weather icons in home screen / menu bar
Is it possible to get weather icons next to the temperature like this? I'm using Aeon nox and not sure if this feature is something that is theme dependent or if this can be hacked in somehow. I'm also not sure what to refer to that area which may be the reason my keywords in searching on this has come up relatively empty. What specifically is that area referred to within kodi?

250 views and no insight? I would have thought this was a simple "no it can't be done" or "yes but you have to do x. y. z. etc."
hmmm dont realy know what you want exactly ?!
we have it in madnox - so it is possible with this skin... what do you want to know ? how you can put it in your own skin ?
just check the code ^^
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Hi, appreciate the reply. It looks like madnox is just a fork of Aeon Nox. I'm just trying to figure out how to get those weather icons to show in the stock Aeon Nox theme. I have a weather add-on configured and it currently does show the temp...but no icons. Any ideas if those would pull from a config file somewhere or something?
It's not part of the addon, its set by the skin. I too use Madnox. It's in the skin settings. You can change from words to art and have the temp next to it. If your skin doesn't have the setting, it may not be available. Madnox isn't a simple copy of Aeon Nox. There are a lot of extra options and settings available. Each version of Nox brings something new to the table, but they are obviously of the same family.

Think of it as apples. There are many to choose from, they all look kinda the same. Some are a little different shape and color, but you get that they're apples. Baking a pie with each type yields much different results, however.

Also, my suggestion on editing skins, don't do it unless you have a LOT of trial and error time or know exactly what you're doing. You can change a single < and the whole skin breaks, rendering the system useless. Also, if you do an auto update or something, it might overwrite your work. Possibly put in a request with the dev.
Thanks I believe that answers my question.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
weather icons in home screen / menu bar0