Fan art bug?
I noticed that when I select a movie from List Info 3 which then goes to the info screen before I click play, the fan art displayed in the background is correct for a split second but then changes to a random movies fan art (movies from library).

I have BG fanart hidden enabled.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Personally I would be quite happy with the nice blue background being displayed.
That's correct.

The movie information window doesn't see the view options settings selected in the views.

FWIW, in System > Settings > Videos > File Lists > Default Select Action I have selected "Play". This way the movie information window is not opened before I play a movie.

To explain it a bit technical:

When I took over Rapier, the movie information window didn't include the fanart image directly in the window, but had a transparant background. That meant that it showed the fanart image or background from the video library underneath the window.
This way it would respect the view option to hide the fanart image.
Unfortunately this had the side effect, that changing the fanart image in the menu bar wouldn't update the image before you close the movie information window and exit to the library view.

That's why I changed it.
Thanks, I set it to PLAY also and if I want info i will simply right click.
I do the same. Or press "C" or "Info" on a keyboard/remote.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fan art bug?0