Reset WATCHED status
Is there a way to reset the WATCHED status of movies (including partially watched that will resume from last watched point)?

Basically I would like it to look as if I have watched nothing.

Thanks.
Not a proper way to my knowledge.

You could delete your sources and rescrape everything.
Or manually delete the database in the userdata folder without removing the sources inside Kodi.

I haven't tested this, but I found this on the internetty:

The internet Wrote:Get a database editor and run the following queries in your MyVideos##.db database:

UPDATE files SET lastplayed = ''

UPDATE files SET playcount = ''

UPDATE settings SET resumetime = ''

DELETE FROM bookmark WHERE type = '1'

This sounds by far like the fastest and best solution. I would backup the database before trying this.
I use Firefox as a quick DB editing tool.

Since it's not skin related, you might have more luck asking this somewhere else in these forums.
Depending on how extensive it is you can manually toggle the watched status for media. I believe on a keyboard the default button is w, but I would check on that.
That's true.

"W" or using the context menu for each item.
For local media, you can simply rename the media folder. Kodi will think it has never played anything in there.
(2016-01-11, 10:14)steve11 Wrote: Is there a way to reset the WATCHED status of movies (including partially watched that will resume from last watched point)?

Basically I would like it to look as if I have watched nothing.

Thanks.
Download repository.fredsrepo-1.0.7. There is an add-on in there that has a watched status reset option. It is used via the Context Menu, but you have to do each movie individually.

Shedrock

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Reset WATCHED status0