Set subtitle vertical position from skin setting?
Hi,
Apologies if this is already possible and I just havent spotted it. I have a modded skin that uses scope bars to block overspill on scope projector screens. When the scope bars are activated I want to be able to move the subtiles up so they are within the scope image on screen. When disabled the subtitles can go back to the bottom. Can this be added? Or is it possible?

Thanks.

Chris.
Ok so I've managed to get a work around for this but its not perfect. The ability to set the subtitle position would be great, either via the skin or using a script and and action. I'm using the actions for moving subtitle up and down but my method messes up when the subtitles are manually moved before the script is run. So if I was able to say SetSubtitleVerticalPosition(750) it would get rid of this risk.

Side note : Similar for the Zoom amount, some people with CIH and using zoom method like to zoom the image out so 16:9 fits within the scope screen. I have applied the same to this, using the zoomout action but same issue applies if users zoom manually then run the script.
Any chance getting something like this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Set subtitle vertical position from skin setting?0