Need advice building my set-up to optimize KODI
First off, I am totally new to KODI, so thanks in advance for any support/advice on my questions.

First question:
Is it possible to stream KODI video from a PC to an XBOX 360?

Second question:
What is the best ATSC tuner for streaming live TV to KODI? (the biggest stand-out IMO so far is the Silicon Dust HDTC-2US)

Third question:
I currently have DirecTV, and am getting ready to cancel and get rid of it. My current home theater set-up is unique, instead of a TV I have an ACER P1500 projector that runs to an HDMI splitter. The splitter has 3 inputs: an XBOX 360, a (soon to be gone) DirecTV DVR box, and a Sony DAV-HDX500 DVD Player/Home Theater Surround Sound Stereo (audio from the DirecTV and XBOX are routed to this separately). In another room, my office, is my desktop PC running Windows 10 and a dual band wifi router which the XBOX 360 is also connected to. Also, since I live in a rural area I have a 100 mile antenna in my attic and would like to hook that up to an ATSC tuner so I can continue to watch local networks and hopefully integrate those into KODI.

My biggest problem is deciding what I should do out of these three options:
1. Run KODI on my current desktop and if possible stream the video to my XBOX 360.
2. Build a stand alone media center PC and run KODI on that.
3. Buy a Roku box and access the KODI video streaming from my desktop through it.

Any other advice/options are welcome, and I am willing to spend some money on this but I prefer to keep it affordable in the $200-$300 range.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need advice building my set-up to optimize KODI0