Apple TV 4 Re-Buffering Problem
Hi im having stream buffering problems as well..whats the trick with advanced settings mentioned in the first post please,and thanks..
Mac mini 2010
Appletv 4
Ps4
Iphone6
(2016-01-16, 18:14)Drigga Wrote: Rocker are you back in town?
Can you post your log?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Not yet... I'm flying back today.
(2016-01-17, 10:39)dereklad Wrote: Hi im having stream buffering problems as well..whats the trick with advanced settings mentioned in the first post please,and thanks..

kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Modify_the_video_cache
You can use Easy Advance Setting to create/add the file.
Set as follow:
<stagefright> <!-- Previously this page also listed <mediacodec> tags as well as stagefright tags, but this was in error. There are only stagefright options for official Kodi builds. SPMC has mediacodec options for codec tweaking, though. -1 is default, 0 is never used this codec, 1 is always use this codec, bypassing blacklist -->
<useavccodec>0</useavccodec>
<usehevccodec>0</usehevccodec> <!-- Added in v15 -->
<usevc1codec>0</usevc1codec>
<usevpxcodec>0</usevpxcodec>
<usemp4codec>0</usemp4codec>
<usempeg2codec>0</usempeg2codec>
<useswrenderer>true</useswrenderer>
</stagefright>

Let me know if it works for you.
Cheers
there is no hw acceleration for atv4 Smile
MrMC Forums : http://forum.mrmc.tv
@Musicazx please edit your post to remove the false knowledge (or i will once i have a pc in front of me). Spreading wrong info will bring confusion to people who read it.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Keith said that that could be a problem parsing problem.
huh?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2016-01-12, 19:19)keith Wrote: Please don't post 'me too' threads. Post a log.

Unfortunately this is addon specific, and since we're not looking at addon issues yet, I won't add it to the list of issues, but I suspect it has to do with how ATV4 is parsing a .ts file.

Once ATV4 is integrated into master and 17 is in alpha we can consider issues like this.

Heres Keiths answer. As mentioned he assuned that its a problem how ATV is parsing the .ts file

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple TV 4 Re-Buffering Problem0