kodi wont open
having problems installing kodi, was working before but did a delete and reinstall and now kodi will not open. starts then closes.
Did you also delete ~/Library/Application Support/Kodi? It's possible that something in your previous installation is causing you problems now. If you want to get a clean install you must delete that folder.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
no, im not that good with mac, i will research it and find out how.
would that be in terminal, how would i access that folder?
i did look there, i see no such folder, sounds like its about to get tougher.
From "Finder", pull down the "Go" menu and select "Go to folder". A text box will open and you can paste this into it-
Code:
~/Library/Applicaton Support/
Just move the "Kodi" folder to the trash.
Very easy.Smile
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
thats the problem, i was there and no folder, even with a fresh install, i see no kodi folder. i have the kodi icon, but still see no kodi folder.
You are perhaps looking in the wrong library folder. Did you paste the path into the txt box or did you enter it manually? The Kodi app will automatically create this folder in your user folder if it does not exist.
funny thing, i have kodi installe on second macbook pro, yet i still cant find any kodi folders, may i ask you to screen shot the steps you take to find the kodi folder. this thing has me baffled. im sure im looking in the right spot. is it possible kodi has changed the folder names to something else?
In Finder, pull down the Go menu and select "Go to folder".
Enter this text in the popup text box-
Code:
~/Library/Application Support
You'll see the Kodi folder there.

The user library is normally hidden. There are other ways to access it but this is what I think is the easiest.
can you see your kodi folder, if so can you screen shot it and send?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi wont open0