need help for default master lock code
Hi, I need help pls. i am using macbook pro latest OS X. my problem is i change my build to kodiflix jarvis but it didn't work properly i mean to say my screen got almost blank then i tried to fix it and it ended up that i need to key in the numeric master lock code. but i don't remember any code then i tried to key in the numbers that i know but it didn't work. I tried to delete kodi in my system but everytime i re downloaded it i always ended in the same scenario that the numeric master lock appear. so pls. help me to resolve this problem. thank you.
Thread moved to OS X forum.

You may need to remove the Kodi data after you do the uninstall. After doing the uninstall, see if you still have a folder at:

/Users/<your_user_name>/Library/Application Support/Kodi/

and if so delete it (although beware, it may be a hidden folder - see here for more details). Then reinstall Kodi and you should be starting from completely fresh without any residue from the previous installs (including any lock code).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
need help for default master lock code0