HDHR DVR Loses Audio
I've just installed the new HDHomerun DVR running the backend on a Windows 2012 server with 3 different hardware configs running Openelec 6.0.0. Build 1: Acer Revo 3610, Build 2: Intel NUC and build 3: Generic small intel box with Intel HD graphics and audio.

In each case, when viewing live TV with the HDHR video addon, the sound cuts out and the video will stutter. All I need to do to restore it is bring up the channel listing and choose the same channel again and all is well. I've found some posts with this issue but it ws specific to Raspberry Pi.

If I run the same config on my windows 10 machine, the problem never occurs.

Other than this, the DVR software is amazingly easy to use as is the quality of the live tv feed and channel listings.

Any help would be appreciated!

Debug Logs; Here
I am right there with you. this happens on multiple channels for me. sometimes can take 3-4 attempts if at all. seems to be mostly when my wife uses it. I'll try to catch it and provide a debug log as well.
(2016-01-14, 03:27)bry- Wrote: I am right there with you. this happens on multiple channels for me. sometimes can take 3-4 attempts if at all.

I happens on all channels for me. When the audio is lost, the video is jerky and not smooth. As soon as I select the same or another channel it works well for a while. I'd read where it may be related to the audio sources changing from 5.1 to 2.0 but that's not the case here. The audio will just drop out in the middle of the show. It's not like it only happens when going to commercials. I'm going to post on the SD forums as well. I'd love this to be working as it's much smoother than native live TV with a NextPVR backend.
It appears that this is a problem with v 15.2. Some people at the SD forums said that reverting back to 14 fixed this problem for them. I really don't want to go backwards...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDHR DVR Loses Audio0