Req Manually set and\or adjust time display
Hi, I humbly ask that you consider adding an option to allow the time Kodi displays to be manually set and/or adjusted by a specific amount.
Why?
Quite a few of my kodi installs over the years have had time issues and just looking through the forums I can see that I'm not alone. OpenElec seems to have more...
All the Kodi settings seem correct, but for some reason no amount of fiddling will fix some things (I'm in Australia and on my Windows machine the region settings set time is 2 minutes behind the actual time in the bios, on any of my other hardware, including Windows and via all the ntp servers I tried - go figure!). Now I'm not saying these issues can't be solved, but the ability to easily adjust these things would save a person's time and sanity!
Could be very useful for those who are testing; and might proactively solve other time and synchronisation issues, yeah?
In addition, I also have a pulse-eight hdmi-cec adapter, the add-on for which loads just after the gui loads. When the time mechanism updates the time AFTER the add-on loads the pulse-eight adapter stops working. Thus, whatever mechanism updates or corrects the time should happen BEFORE the Pulse-eight add-on loads. On my OpenElec box this can be worked around by selecting 'wait for network...', but that slows loading down.
Thanks heaps,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Manually set and\or adjust time display0