apple tv4 Kodi crash
Hi GUYS Thank u for that great work , I have successed to run it on my ATV 4 but now i have problem with iptv simple client i can't get it work i have enable it every thing TV in setting and pvr client simple tv and add it my list but noting hapened i only have picture music video programe .. but TV don't appear in list , anyone test it with success thank u for help
Hi GUYS Thank u for that great work , I have successed to run it on my ATV 4 but now i have problem with iptv simple client i can't get it work i have enable it every thing TV in setting and pvr client simple tv and now crash i can't run kodi anymore
I have successed to run it on my ATV 4 but now i have problem with iptv simple client i can't get it work i have enable it every thing TV in setting and pvr client simple tv and now kodi crash i can't run it anymore help me plz
Okay, first off... give people time to respond to your questions and don't keep posting the same question over and over again...

Delete the app from the Apple TV, reinstall it, setup IPTV simple client, and post a log with debugging enabled...
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
Thank u sure for ur answer sorry im new i don't know what to do, plz how can i enable debugging ?
Testing should only be reserved for people who are kodi users. Please become more familiar with Kodi before returning. This is a pre-alpha testing to help development, not general end user support on functionality.

I'm closing this thread. Non constructive.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
apple tv4 Kodi crash0