Req 3d stretch over under films
Currently everything will stretch to 16:9 size except over under 3d films. Is it possible to make them stretch too? So 2.40 stretch the height. It doesn't work because the top bottom films are already the whole height but once combined, you don't get the full screen. Currently I'm extremely limited on the projectors I can pick because most won't do this from the projector end.
Why on earth would anyone want to watch a 2.40:1 film at 1.78:1?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-01-15, 04:41)nickr Wrote: Why on earth would anyone want to watch a 2.40:1 film at 1.78:1?

To fill the screen. That's why we have a stretch option. 3d more immersive too.
So do you want to see everyone taller than they should be, or to miss the edges?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-01-15, 06:57)nickr Wrote: So do you want to see everyone taller than they should be, or to miss the edges?

With a projector you want to do this so you use the full light output. The final image can be corrected with a lens, restoring the correct aspect ratio.
(2016-01-15, 06:57)nickr Wrote: So do you want to see everyone taller than they should be, or to miss the edges?

Everything should be taller. As I mentioned, there is already the option for it, it just doesn't work for over/under currently because the way over under is displayed on the screen before combining makes it seem like it is already 1.78 ratio.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3d stretch over under films0