movie tags / tv show tags
Hi!

I've added the "Movie Hub Shortcut" and the "TV Show Hub Shortcut" to my menu. It's pretty cool, it has genres, directors, actors, even random movie but I'm missing the tags.

Can anyone advise? Thanks!
Missing the tags? What do you mean exactly? Smile
You can add and/or remove hub menu items in: Settings > Skin Settings > Hub Items > Movies hub items/TV shows hub items.
Well, one way of organizing a movie library or tv show library is with tags, similar to genres:

I can find these tags in Arctic: Zephyr as well, but only in the Video-Window or whatever this view is called:

Unfortunatelly, in the movie / tv show hub setup window, I can't see the tags:

I'd like to have a shortcut to these tags in the movie / tv show hub -- how would I do that?
Ah, my bad. I see what you mean now. Smile
For me personally, "tags" can be located and added as a menu item under "Settings > Skin settings > Hub items > Movies / TV shows hub items > Choose shortcut > Video Library > Movies / TV shows > Tags > Create shortcut to here".
If that option is not there for you, you could try the following to hopefully achieve the wanted result:

Go to "Settings > Skin settings > Hub items > Movies / TV shows hub items > Change Action > Custom shortcut" and type the following for movie tags:

ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://movies/tags/,return)

Or the following for TV Shows tags:

ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://tvshows/tags/,return)

- Kris
Got it -- thanks! :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
movie tags / tv show tags0